Scholar Resources and Compliance Guidelines
Congratulations Scholars and welcome to the SEEF family! We are here to support you in the pursuit of your undergraduate experience.
Your scholarship is RESTRICTED and may only be applied toward payment of tuition, on-campus housing, books, and academic fees – not late fees. Simon Estes Scholars are never to draw down or request funds derived from this scholarship held by the University at any time. Your scholarship is not to be used to offset any other funding which results in a reimbursement to you. Any deviation of this scholarship restriction SHALL result in immediate dismissal from The Simon Estes Scholarship Program.
All submissions must be sent to the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email must include the purpose of the submission.
Here are several Compliance Guidelines in order for you to remain in good standing and maintain your scholarship:
- Provide official verification of enrollment by September 15 for the fall semester and January 31st for the spring semester
- Submit an official transcript of grades to the Foundation at the conclusion of each semester via email by January 31 for the fall semester and June 30 for the spring semester
- Submit a letter of explanation via email in case your GPA is or is going to be below 3.0 at the same time of submitting the official transcript
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester with full-time enrollment status (at least 12 credit hours per semester)
- Submit a written request for continued scholarship funding on March 15 of each year
- Write your Adopt-A-Scholar sponsor twice a year
- Maintain high moral standards
- Maintain regular contact with the Foundation
- Make a conscientious effort to attend Foundation functions as requested
You may refer to the Compliance Guidelines for Scholars document that you received and signed at New Scholar Orientation as part of your scholarship acceptance.
Please contact us in case you have any questions.